People are doing some interesting things with concrete5. Here is a sampling.
- Centry: Connect your concrete5 websites with a centralized portal.
- Speed Analyzer: Advanced analysis tool to see the loading times of your pages. Useful to find performance bottlenecks.
- Marketplace Sales: Free add-on to keep track of your marketplace sales.
- Fake data. CLI commands to create fake data, e.g. users (8.2.1+).
- c5-cli-installs: Concrete5 CLI Install Scripts.
- concrete5-docker-dev: Docker development environment for concrete5.
- Foundation Pagination: Concrete5 5.7 package for Foundation 6 pagination.
- Include Page CSS: Add-on to include page specific CSS files.
- Integer Attribute: Attribute that only allows whole numbers.
- Multi User Selector Attribute: Link one or more users to an entity.
- Random Image: Display a random image from a file set.
- Syntax Highlighter: Insert an hightlighted code block.
- vagrant-c57: Vagrant dev environment for concrete5.
- Slife C5 Events: Slife extention that sends concrete5 events to Slack.
- Slife Community Store: Slife extention that sends community store events to Slack.
- Collection Version List: Display the page version list of each page.
- Composite Search: A block that allows you to set up a composite search that extends the search block of concrete5 with GUI.
- Betong: A modern Concrete5 starting point boilerplate and helper package.
- Optimize Image Size: Package to optimize your image size.
- Radio Button concrete5 attribute: This is an attribute for the CMS concrete5 5.7.
- SEO Friendly Path for Files: Package for SEO friendly path.
- Remove Page Versions Job: A concrete5 job package to remove old versions of pages.
- concrete5 as a composer dependancy: This is a proof of concept of installing concrete5 as a composer dependancy. As such, it shouldn't be used in production environments.
- Block Type Boilerplate: A block boilerplate to start building from.
- Marketplace Packager: A hashed together series of gulp tasks to prepare packages for the concrete5 marketplace.
- Package Boilerplate: A collection of boilerplate code which can be used as a base to begin building concrete5 packages.
- Theme Boilerplate: Base framework for a concrete5 theme.
- cli-tools: Scaffolding / boilerplate code generator for concrete5 packages, themes, blocks & more.
- File Covers Package: A block that shows PDF files within a set in a thumbnail based grid format.
- Fotorama Block: The packages adds a block that adds the fotorama gallery to a page.
- Google Analytics: Adds a Google Analytics overview page to your sites dashboard & installs tracking code.
- Image Box Block: A block to allow easy addition of combined image, text & link units.
- Scheduled / Timed Release Publishing: Adds the ability to delay visibility and schedule access of pages to guest users.
- SEO Update Service Notifier: Update service notifier for concrete5, let other people know you've updated your site (just like WordPress).
- Twitter Feed Block: A bad ass twitter feed block for concrete5 5.7.x.
- concrete5 5.7 for Docker: Docker image of Concrete5 5.7 with Apache2.4 and PHP 5.6 based on the official Debian Jessie Image.
- Authorize.Net Payment Method: Authorize.Net payment add-on for Community Store for concrete5.
- Community Store: An open, free and community developed eCommerce system for concrete5.
- Community Store EasyPost Shipping: EasyPost shipping method for Community Store.
- Community Store Event Example: An example how to use Community Store events.
- Community Store Table Rate Shipping: Adding Table Rate Shipping Gateway to Concrete5 Community Store.
- Community Store Toolbar Buttons: Adds Community Store shortcut buttons to the toolbar.
- Example Shipping Method Type: An example of how to create a Shipping Method for Community Store.
- Paypal Payment Method: Paypal Standard payment add-on for Community Store for concrete5
- Pin Payments Method: Pin Payments payment add-on for Community Store for concrete5.
- Stripe Payment Method: Stripe payment add-on for Community Store for concrete5.
- c57_ustream_theme_workshop: 「Ustream 勉強会シーズン4 第8回 テーマの作り方」で使用した教材データです。
- concrete5.7_japanese_book: concrete5 公式活用ガイドブック』 5.7.x 用サンプルデータ
- Kiso: The very simple basic Boostrap Theme for concrete5.
- Manual Nav for concrete5.7: Manual Nav let you create navigation whatever you would like manually. It's concrete5.7 version of Jordan Lev's famous Manual Nav but developed independently by acliss19xx from concrete5 Japan community.
- Sakan, concrete5 base theme: Free open source base theme package for concrete5.7.
- MailChimp: concrete5 5.7 block to subscribe a list at MailChimp.com.
- ZURB's "Foundation for Sites" for concrete5 (v7.x): concrete5 (v7.x) package with Foundation for Sites (Sass) frontend.
- HTML5 Audio Player Basic: HTML5 Audio Player Basic is a simple audio player block for Concrete5. It utilizes the jPlayer library for audio playback and also includes several themes released by jPlayer.
- Concrete5 Tutorial - Programmatic Attributes: Concrete5.7+ example code for creating attributes and attribute sets programmatically.
- Concrete5 Tutorial - Programmatic Page Types: Concrete5.7+ example code for creating Page Types and setting Publish Types programmatically.
- Kint Debug: Add Kint debugging tools to a concrete5 website.
- Honest Websites Back To Top: Add an back to top icon on your web page.
- Honest Websites Simple testimonials: Show multiple testimonials on your site.
- Concrete5-Vagrant: - ExchangeCore Developer Tools: Provides some tools useful for developers.
- ExchangeCore reCAPTCHA: Provides a Google reCAPTCHA powered captcha field.
- Stop Forum Spam: Anti-spam provider that checks Stop Forum Spam.
- Concrete5 Package for LDAP Login: LDAP Login AuthenticationType for Concrete5 5.7 with Yubikey two-factor support.
- Simple Backup: 'Automated jobs' for downloading copies of a concrete5 site's files and database.
- Database Attribute Tutorial: A tutorial package showing how to easily use attributes to access complex data.
- Concrete5 Debugger: concrete5 Debugbar (Integrates PHP Debug Bar)
- Advanced Environment Info: A dashboard page to show additional environment information.
- CSV User Import & Export: Import and Export user data from csv.
- CSV to XML Converter Add-On for concrete5: Export the page structure for your concrete5 site as importable XML (CIF) file from CSV file.
- Improve your concrete5 site
- concrete5-amp: Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) for concrete5
- Examples / Boilerplates
- Scalable concrete5 with Memcache: Tutorial for scalling concrete5.
- Event Calendar: Add, edit and remove one day events on your page.
- My Terms: Adds a terms of service window during registration.
- DPS/Payment Express payment gateway: DPS Payment Express payment method for concrete5 community store.
- NZ North/South Shipping: NZ North/South island flat rate shipping method for concrete5 community store based on postcode.
- Search++: Search++ is a highly enhanced search system for concrete5. Unlike the core search block it can handle mixed up and partially matching searches to return a list of pages ranked by relevance.
- concrete5 Development Settings: concrete5 package to set configuration options useful while developing.
- Spotify Auth Type: An auth type package for concrete5 using Spotify OAuth.
- addon_erase_draftpage_job: Erase Draft Page Job - delete all draft pages of your concrete5 site
- concrete5 backup shell: The shell script to easily backup concrete5 site.
- concrete5 Coding Guideline (5.7.x): This guideline was made for front-end engineer who is creating an original concrete5 for client specific work.
- concrete5 Easy Install Shell Script for Cloud9: Install concrete5 environment onto Cloud9 Platform.
- concrete5-prb-checklist: The check list for PRB Reviewers how to review the add-on. This is how Katz review the add-ons for concrete5.
- concrete5 starter theme: Kiso for Foundation: The basic starter theme of Foundation Framework.
- Magnetty Events: Event RSVP and ticketing system for concrete5.
- Rescan All Files: concrete5 Job package to rescan the entire files in the file manager.
- GraphQL Websocket Concrete5 Composer Package: It adds the ability to use graphql and websockets on a standard apache hosting with concrete5.
- GraphQL Websocket Concrete5 Sample Composer Package: It demonstrates how to use the graphql_websocket package by adding a small theme and a single_page to your project.
- Authorization Azure Active Directory
- Asset Pipeline: Provides easy to use way to manage and build assets in concrete5.
- Automatic Email Obfuscator: Obfuscates emails automatically in the page source.
- Bootstrap 4 Starter Theme: Provides a Bootstrap 4 starter example theme built with SCSS for concrete5. Uses the Asset Pipeline package for the asset preprocessing.
- Controller Extensions: Provides some useful extensions for concrete5 controllers.
- Entities Example: Example of using Doctrine entities and proxies within the concrete5 package context.
- Free Cookies Disclosure: Notifies your users about EU Cookie Law.
- List Files: A block that allows you to list files from your file manager on the site.
- Symfony Forms: Makes it possible to easily use the Symfony form builder within the concrete5 context.
- [Symfony Forms Example](Example of using Symfony forms and validators within the concrete5 package context.): https://github.com/mainio/c5_symfony_forms_example
- Symfony Forms Example 2: Another example of using symfony forms in a package.
- Twig Templates: Makes it possible to use twig templates in concrete5.
- Twig Utilities: This is a concrete5 package that adds some concrete5 CLI commands for handling the twig templates.
- Mautic: This Concrete5 Add-on lets you add the Mautic tracking pixel to your Concrete5 website and embed Mautic forms in the content.
- Add Multiple Pages: Add multiple pages quickly to a concrete5.7 website.
- Code Display: A concrete5.7 block to add syntax highlighted code snippets to a page.
- List Files From Set: A concrete5.7 block package to list files from a File Set.
- Multi File Selector Attribute: A concrete5.7 attribute type that allows the selection of multiple files.
- Multi Page Selector Attribute: A multiple page selector attribute for concrete5 version 5.7.
- Quick Start Guide for concrete5: A concise guide covering the basics of editing with the concrete5 Content Management System.
- skeleton-starting-point-for-concrete5.7: A starting point theme for concrete5.7 that implements Skeleton's grid system.
- Script Output: A block to control the output of ad-hoc scripts.
- SVG Image: A concrete5 block to add an SVG image on a page with a bitmap fallback.
- Table Block: A block to quickly enter and display tabular data.
- AWS S3 Storage: Store you files in the cloud with Amazon Web Services S3.
- Pushup Social: Add Pushup Social to your Site.
- Under Construction: Redirect site visitors to a specified page.
- Vanity Urls: Add a www.example.com/@username url for member profiles.
- DATETIME shifter: shift DATETIME database fields by a specified amount of time
- concrete5 Deeply: A handy tool to view and analyze the internal data of concrete5.
- Cover Picture: This add-on allows you to show a picture and some text when you hover it.
- Redirect: This package offers a block to redirect users.
- Translations Updater: package to update the translations of the core and of some package
- Warnings Log: concrete5 package to record all the PHP warnings.
- MaxMind Geolocator: concrete5 package to do geolocation based on a local database of IP addresses.
- Login Destination: package for concrete5 8.2+ to choose destination page when users log in.
- GDPR Cookie Notice: package for concrete5 8.2+ to show a cookie warning, with support for Google Tag Manager.
- Elemental Cloner: Easily make a fully standalone clone of Elemental, Concrete5's default theme. Make it GDPR ready by loading its fonts locally instead of from Google Fonts. And you can even package it for easy install anywhere.
- Super User Recovery: Easily recover your Super User account in almost any situation from a simple lost password to obvious foul play.
- Quick Action: Add useful shortcuts to your blocks' edit dropdown menu. For now it includes:
- a "quick delete" option to delete blocks without the extra confirmation step
- a "copy and paste" option to easily copy design presets from one block to another
- Concrete5 Profiles Easy Read: Our public profiles here on concrete5org are pretty hard to read. All those badges and certifications and whatnot that need to be hovered to know what they refer to are a pain the neck. So this little bookmarklet for Chrome redesigns any public profile page so it's easy to read and print.
- Custom Menu Items: Create menu items for any page on your site.
- Login Notification: Get notifications when users login.
- PHP Debugbar: Enables the use of PHP Debugbar in concrete5.
- Override Example: Examples of concrete5 core class overriding from within a package.
- Age Verification: Display an age verification form on your concrete5 pages.
- Customize Editing Interface: Customize the concrete5 editing interface. Change outline colors, add background colors, always show outlines, make it more accessible, and modify the Page Settings and Add Content panels.
- Deluxe Customizable Twitter Feed: Display a fully customizable Twitter feed on your concrete5 pages.
- Full Screen Background Image and Overlay: Add full screen background images, semi-transparent color overlays, and image vignette effects to your concrete5 pages.
- Login Page Background: Customize the concrete5 login page with a custom background image.
- Page Activity: Get a quick overview of page activity on a concrete5 site. See what pages have been recently added, recently modified, who created a page, who last modified a page, and export page activity to CSV
- SVG Social Media Icons: concrete5 block for displaying SVG social media icons with PNG fallback for older browsers.
- Twitter Timeline Widget: Add a Twitter timeline widget on concrete5 pages using form based controls.
- concrete5_u2f: Adds U2F Authentication support
- Calendar Page Type & Block: The packages adds calendar functionality to Concrete5.
- Concrete5 Docker Image: Tagged concrete5 docker containers.
- CSS Animation Package: A concrete5 package that adds CSS3 animations to your blocks.
- Hero Block: 'Hero' block for displaying important content awesomely in concrete5.
- Mobile Menu: Off canvas mobile menu for concrete5 powered by mmenu.
- Smooth Scrolling: Adds smooth scrolling to your concrete5 website.
- Accessibility per User: Allows users to enable Toolbar Title / Large Font.
- Text List: It allows users to add lists of text entries to pages and provide an optional title for the list.
- Restricted Entry: Request visitor age verification before viewing page content.
- Attribute Form: Create concrete5 forms using attributes.
- Attribute Free Form: A concrete5.7 attribute you can use to quickly create your own attribute types.
- Domain Area: Adds a custom area class you can use in your theme to manage domain specific content.
- Limited Text Length Attribute: Installs a text attribute with a restricted length.
- Masked Text Attribute: Installs a text attribute where you can specify an input mask.
- Multi File Upload Attribute: Installs a multi file upload attribute.
- Multi Text Attribute: Installs a multi text attribute where you can enter several lines in a single attribute.
- Ortic Button: Package to demonstrate how to add a custom button to the concrete5 5.7 toolbar.
- Package Installer: Let's you upload a ZIP file to your concrete5 5.7 site to install a package.
- Page Cache Check: This concrete5 add-on allows you to analyze a page and determine which blocks prevents it from being cached. After you've installed the add-on, there will be a new page in the reports section of your dashboard.
- Plain Text Attribute: Installs a plain text attribute you can use to add labels and hints.
- QR Code: A package to insert QR codes into your website.
- Zoom Image: Adds images and onstates from the library to pages.
- Slickplan Importer: The Slickplan import module allows you to quickly import your Slickplan.com projects into your concrete5 (v5.7) site.
- Blankamental Theme: A blank theme. Contains all the Elemental areas without any surrounding html and a blank css/less file. For version > 126.96.36.199
- concrete5 CMS Simple Downloader: Script to download and install concrete5.
- Asset-Master: The Asset Master package provides an optimization option for bundling assets within Concrete5.
- Amazon S3 File Manager: Upload/edit/delete files on Amazon S3 using your S3 bucket as concrete5 file source.
- consh: concrete5 5.7 shell scripts.
- Package Migrations: Run database migrations for packages on upgrade / install and from the CLI.
- Carousel: Add a carousel to your site.
- Fruitful: Responsive Theme from the floor up. Based on Bootstrap, this theme looks great with any default bootstrappy-ness you use.
- Like This: Add Facebook like button to your site.
- Quick Pay: Add PayPal Form to your site.
- Quick Tabs: Add Tabs to your site.
- Share Me: Add Social Share Icons.
- Simple Accordion: Add collapsible content to your site.
- Simple Slider: Add a simple slider to your site.
- Stupid Slider: Add a stupid slider to your site.
- Thumbnail Gallery: Add a gallery of thumbnails to your site.
- Vivid Store: A free eCommerce add-on For Concrete5 5.7.
- Zoomer: Add zoomable images to your site.
- Concrete5LoginDialogBlock: Add beautiful jQuery Login dialog box and logout/account links at every page of your site.
- FilesBox: Drag and drop upload files and manage them on a page-by-page basis.
- MDPD: A markdown text editor for concrete5.
- Related Pages: Attribute for relating pages with each other. Each page can have one or more "related pages" assigned to it, and these can be listed out for users to click between.
If you have a project you would like to submit, sign in and edit this page.
When submitting a project, please include:
- your concrete5.org or GitHub username
- the project name
- the project URL
- what the project does (one or two sentences)