22.214.171.124 Release Notes
What's new in 5.7
Want to know about all the ways concrete5 has changed in version 5.7? Learn more here.
Updates in 126.96.36.199
- Pagination is now translated (thanks mlocati)
- Social links block now has a unique ID and gets its style based on CSS class, rather than ID.
- Fixed MySQL bug when attempting to install on non-local MySQL installs.
- Image block hover parameters now work again (thanks olliephillips)
- Fixed incorrect message about inadequate RAM when users actually had 64MB allocated to PHP.
- Fixed exception when deleting a block from a page defaults (thanks Chadstrat).
- Removed unique constraints in configuration on namespaces.
- Fixed “Invalid foreach()” error when dealing with page types that allowed different templates than their default.
- Punic Unicode library updated to 1.1 (thanks mlocati)
- Doctrine ORM updated to 2.4.5 (thanks mkly)
- Updated Symfony2 Components to 2.5.5.
- Updated Monolog to 1.11.