188.8.131.52 Release Notes
- Saving only a custom template on a block will no longer wrap that block in a custom design DIV. Better saving and resetting of custom designs on blocks and areas.
- Topics improvements: topics can now be created below other topics; the only different between topic categories and topics is that categories cannot be assigned to objects, only topics can.
- We now include the page ID in the attributes dialog and panel.
- Feature block now contains an instance of the rich text editor (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- Improvements to new update functionality when site can't connect to concrete5.org
- Improvements to new update functionality to make it more resilient with failures, but error messaging.
- Adding attributes to a page will ask for it be checked back/approved when clicking the green icon.
- Theme name and description can now be translated (thanks mlocati)
- Added an error notice when deleting a page type that’s in use in your site.
- Some servers would redirect infinitely when activating a theme or attempting to logout. This has been fixed.
- Fix bug with multiple redactor instances on the same page and in the same composer window causing problems.
- Better rendering of empty areas in Firefox (thanks JeramyNS)
- Fixed problems with “concrete.seo.trailing_slash” set to true leading to an inability to login, other problems.
- Attributes that had already been filled out were being shown as still required in page check-in panel.
- Fixed bug where full URLs were incorrectly parsed if asset caching was enabled (thanks mlocati)
- Fix download file script leading to 404 errors after you go to the dashboard and hit the back button
- Fixed https://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-7-4-1/dont-allow-to-create-file-sets-with-names-containing-forbidden-c/
- Fix https://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-7-4-1/cant-replace-a-file-with-one-in-the-incoming-directory/
- Fix XSS in conversation author object; fix author name not showing if a user didn't put in a website (thanks jaromirdalecky)
- Searching files, pages and users by topics now works in the dashboard
- Picture tag now properly inserted by Redactor when working with themes that use responsive images.
- Fixed z-index of message author and status in conversations dashboard page.
- API improvements to the RedactorEditor class.