8.0.2 Release Notes
Released December 9, 2016
- Added the ability to use the express attribute to specify express entries in the Express Entry Detail block.
- Fixed site name not rendering in many themes (those that used Config::get(‘concrete.site’) to retrieve it.)
- Fixed inability to set a site to private or members only.
- Fixed error message complaining about methods in missing in the ExpressSetManager interface that made it impossible to work with Express objects in the Dashboard.
- Fixed error that kept sites with legacy attribute categories (like Vivid Store) from upgrading properly.
- Fixed Page Attribute Display block not having access to delimiter field after upgrade from 5.7.
- Fixed ability to save file search queries in site updated from 5.7.
- Fixed https://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/8-0-1/conversation-block-attachments-can-not-be-disabled/
- Fixed https://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/8-0-1/file-attributes-with-no-file-selected-cause-errors-after-upgradi/
- Fixed https://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/8-0-1/web-based-installation-for-8.0.0-never-finishes/#858079
- Fixed https://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/8-0-1/customiser-error/
- Fixed https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/issues/4803