8.3.2 Release Notes
- Updated CKEditor rich text editor component to 4.8.0 (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- Improvements to coding standards and PHP documentation (thanks mlocati, HamedDarragi)
- Scan the SRC directory within the application for translatable strings (thanks matt9mg)
- Fixed users being able to delete core and active themes (thanks deek87)
- Certain text field database indexes will be preserve across the upgrade process, leading to better performance (thanks mlocati)
- Express Entity attribute type was not installed due to a bug in 8.3.0 and 8.3.1. This is now fixed.
- Improvements to the upgrade process: fixes to missing database tables under certain conditions (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed bug where blocks were not having their output added to the output cache, leading to general slowness, and a slow Dashboard Welcome page.
- Fixed fatal error on higher traffic websites complaining about timeouts, broken cache files.
- Fixed: The current "check for updates" dashboard page doesn't report the latest version because of a bug in the cache reading/writing process (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed: Updating preset layouts destroys database structure which can result in severe errors (thanks mehl)
- Fixed: filterByTopic / MySQL 5.7 compatibility (thanks apaccou)
- Fixed bug where Geolocators table wasn’t created when upgrading from 8.2.1.
- Fixed: Page duplicated from Versions menu doesn't contains IsDraft state, gets published under drafts.
- Fixed http://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/8-3-1/exception-on-login-page-when-mobile-theme-switcher-is-active-and (thanks JeRoNZ)
- Fixed issue with no blocks displaying on PHP 7.2 (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed Youtube block video issues with showinfo and loop (thanks deek87)
- Removed stray tag in topic list block view template (thanks JeRoNZ)
- Fix directory name in extract package strings (thanks hissy)
- Fixed: Form submission notifications throw an error on the Waiting for Me page if the form data object is deleted.
- UserSelector::selectMultipleUsers can now accepted square brackets in its name, enabling it to be used with custom attributes (thanks mlocati)
- Move the post-login URL management to a service class (thanks mlocati)