8.5.1 Release Notes
- Added the ability to filter logs by time (thanks biplobice)
- Improved translation of user logging in multilingual environments. (Thanks katzueno )
- Improvements to code quality and reduction in suppressed errors (thanks mlocati)
- improvements to using multiple user selectors on a page; miscellaneous bug fixes to user selector (thanks haeflimi)
- improvements to installation on a cluster where site home page ID may not be 1. (Thanks mlocati)
- Improved file size of app.css; removed unnecessary and broken CSS.
- Simplify the warning when the database does not fully support utf8mb4 (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed error where external form actions were not working.
- Fix Exception already used in CharsetCollation\Manager (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed error where move/copy didn’t work in site map flat view (thanks biplobice)
- Fix resuming copy language tree operation (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed inability to run some user bulk actions in the Dashboard.
- Fixed error in API where authenticated requests could pass through to read any API route.
- Fix error on package uninstall while remove the package directory is checked (thanks biplobice)
- Hide publish now button on versions of pages when user doesn’t have permission to publish (thanks hissy)
- Make sure custom thumbnails have upscaling enabled (https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/pull/7697)