The editing toolbar appears across the top of your pages when you're logged in to your concrete5 site.
Everything on the left has to do with the current page you're on:
- The Pencil icon puts this page in and out of edit mode.
- The Gear icon takes you to the settings for this page.
- The Plus icon lets you add items to this page.
Everything on the right lets you do things with your whole site:
- The Intelligent Search box lets you search your site. Hit the TAB key and start typing and intelligent search will try to find meaningful results. Intelligent search takes the text you're typing and tries to find matching content across a few sources:
- Your site's public pages. If you just need to quickly get to your Press Releases section, start typing "Press" and see what comes up.
- Your site's dashboard. Even if you don't know where to go in the Dashboard to change a setting, just start typing in Intelligent Search to see what you learn.
- How-tos and docs on concrete5.org. We do a quick check to this site to see if there's something here that might help you.
- The marketplace. Type "ecommerce" and quickly see what's available.
- The Pages icon lets you add a new page to your site. It also lets you see the tree of pages that make up your site and any drafts that have not yet been approved.
- The Sliders icon brings up the site dashboard where you can control settings for your whole website.