You can control which groups (or users) have access to certain administrative functions within concrete5 from this interface:
- Access Sitemap - Lets selected users & groups use the sitemap when picking page links.
- Install Packages - Allows or prevents users from installing new add-ons/themes and downloading additional packages from the concrete5.org marketplace.
- Uninstall Packages - Alllows users to remove packaged add-ons and themes from your site.
- View Newsflow - Allows users with Dashboard access to view daily "Newsflow" community content when first logging into a site.
- Upgrade concrete5 - Allows selected users and groups to upgrade the concrete5 core.
- Perform Backups - This setting includes or excludes the users and groups you've selected from using the built-in concrete5 database backup tool.
- Access Task Permissions - If you want to allow other users to change Task Permissions, or exclude specific administrative users from doing so, this is where to go.
- Access Page Type Defaults - Control who can view and edit default blocks on your site's Page Types.
- Customize Themes - Determine who can use the theme customizer on the concrete5 front end in-context editing interface.
- Manage Layout Presets - Controls access to the layout presets on concrete5's front end in-context editing interface.
- Empty Trash - Determine who can permanently delete pages from your Sitemap's trash can.
- Add Topic Tree - Controls who can add a topic tree to the Topics attribute type.
- Remove Topic Tree - Controls who can remove a topic tree from the Topics attribute type.
- Edit Gatherings - Determine who is allowed to edit gathering blocks placed on the site.